WACKER NEUSON PORTABLE PREMIUM GENERATOR GP 3800A GP3800A SKU# 0620974
Portable Power With Dependability & Versatility
This Wacker Neuson Portable Premium Generator GP 3800A is designed for construction jobs or anywhere high performance and dependability is required. It's heavy-duty frame and premium components produce problem-free operation in the most brutal environments. The Wacker Neuson GP 3800A is quiet and compact designed for power of a large range of equipment with high starting amperage tools.
- Greatest in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and excitation winding.
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures and offers protection on all receptacles including 240 Voltage. Greatly achieves the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- Exclusive auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Complete wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy-duty shock-mounting combine to provide phenomenal impact protection.
- Dependable Honda engine with low oil shutdown. Completely compliant with the latest EPA emissions regulations.
Product Information Sheet: PDF
L x W x H Overall 27 x 21 x 21.2 in
L x W x H Shipping 28 x 21.5 x 23.2 in
Weight Dry 167.8 lb
Shipping weight without Fuel 173 lb
Operating weight with Fuel 198 lb
Circuit breaker AC - 1 Phase 2 Pole 16 A
Receptacles AC Outlet (2)125V,20A Duplex
Receptacles AC Outlet 125V,20A Duplex
Receptacles AC Outlet 125V,30A Twist Lock
Electrical power Max Output 3,800 W
Electrical power Continuous Power 3,400 W
Voltage AC - 1 Phase 120/ 240 V
Current AC - 1 Phase 28.3/ 14.2 A
Frequency 60 Hz
Power factor 1 cos Φ 1~
Generator model AVR With Brushes
Power Rating Specification SAE J1349
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor Honda
Engine / Motor manufacturer GX240 RT2
Displacement 16.5 in³
Operating performance 7.1 kW
RPM / speed Operating 3,600 rpm
Tank capacity Fuel 4.94 US qt
Tank capacity Oil 1.2 US gal
Fuel type Gasoline
Fuel consumption 0.63 US gal/h
Runtime 7.8 h
We Also Recommend