WACKER NEUSON LIGHT BALLOON WITH TRIPOD LBS 110M SKU# 5200019109
Glare-free working conditions
Wacker Neuson's LBS 110M light balloon features a compact and versatile design that efficiently provides light where you need it. Its simple construction allows for quick and easy set up. The elliptical shaped lamp shade and the powerful 1000W metal halide lamp offer maximum glare-free brightness. The LBS 110M is ideal for road work, special events, concrete pours and general worksite illumination. The height of the light point above ground is 16.4 ft (5 meters).
- Simple single step mechanical balloon set up increases uptime and eliminates noisy fans to inflate balloon. Shape is also maintained in windy conditions.
- Single 1000 Watt metal halide lamp is securely fastened in socket to prevent damage when transporting. Bulbs can be replaced without the use of tools.
- Quick set up and easy storage of the entire light balloon system with limited parts and simple assembly.
- Sturdy, robust fiberglass tripod has adjustable legs and a level for greater flexibility and stability when placing the stand on uneven ground.
- Advanced ballast design allows the customer to hang ballast underneath the tripod for added weight and stability. An integrated cord storage is on the handle of the ballast.
Product Information Sheet: PDF
Luminous flux 110,000 lm
Lamp type Metal Halide
Lamp output 1,000 W
L x W x H (operating state, without anchoring cables) 64 x 56 x 103 - 208 in
Diameter (balloon) 39 in
Height (balloon) 27.3 in
Height balloon max 17.3 ft
Height balloon min 8.6 ft
Operating weight 93.6 lb
Weight shipping 108.5 lb
Operating temperature min -13 ° F
Operating temperature max 104 ° F
Voltage 120 V
Operating current 9.15 A
Frequency 60 Hz
Cable length (ballast to electric power supply) 9.8 ft
Cable length (balloon to ballast) 23 ft
5 meter height of the light point corresponds to RSA 95 (directive for safety of workplaces at streets).
We Also Recommend