Wacker Neuson Diesel Rammer DS 70H 5200010976
Reliable Diesel Rammer For Extreme Compaction
The Wacker Neuson DS 70H offers maximum compaction performance, production, and durability. The DS 70H is well-balanced and has low CO emissions. The DS 70H is compact, and is suited for cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- Most environmentally friendly rammer engine.
- Large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank with a built in self-cleaning filter.
- Start-up, speed, and engine shut-off controlled by single lever.
- Built-in shock mount system for guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) which improves comfort.
- Hatz Diesel Engine: provides durability, max performance, fuel economy, and long engine life.
Product Information Sheet: PDF
|Operating weight||200 lb|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL)||13 x 13.45 in|
|L x W x H||27.4 x 16.5 x 42.3 in|
|Stroke at the ramming shoe||2.95 in|
|Percussion rate max.||675 blows/min|
|Operating speed Travel Speed||23.5 ft/min|
|Surface capacity Compaction||
Engine / Motor:
|Engine / Motor type||1B20|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Hatz|
|Engine / Motor||air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine|
|Operating performance Max Rated - ISO 3046-1||4.1 hp|
|at rpm||3,450 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||0.221 US gal/h|
|Tank capacity (fuel)||3.2 US qt|
We Also Recommend