WACKER NEUSON WALK-BEHIND ROLLER RS 800A & RSS 800A
Perfect for small repair and maintenance jobs
The Lightweight and highly maneuverable Wacker Neuson RS 800 walk-behind roller has infinitely variable hydrostatic drive for smooth and even accelerations. Ideal for the compaction of sand, gravel, soil and asphalt on roadways, walkways, bridges and parking lots. The RS 800 has high curb clearance and close side clearance accommodates work adjacent to curbs and walls.
- Beveled edge steel drum has adjustable and reversible polyurethane self-cleaning scrapers to prevent soil and asphalt buildup between the frame and the drum giving smooth and uniform services.
- Automatic breaking system in forward and reverse for greater operator safety.
- Adjustable, enclosed handle improves operator comfort and folds vertically for convenient transportation and storage.
- Transport drive system is fully enclosed, increasing component life for continued operation and higher production.
- Large water tank reduces refill stops for continued operation and higher productivity. Snap-out sprinkling system and in-line filter screen are easily cleaned, reducing downtime.
Product Information Sheet: PDF
RS 800A SKU: 0630011 ; RSS 800A SKU: 0630012
|Operating weight lb||975||1,000|
|L x W x H Overall in||84 x 33 x 50||85.5 x 33 x 50|
|Drum diameter in||22||22|
|Side clearance Right in||0.9||0.9|
|Side clearance Left in||3.5||3.5|
|Curb clearance Right in||6||6|
|Curb clearance Left in||16||16|
|Centrifugal force lbf||3,400||3,400|
|Linear force Static lb/in||34.5||35.3|
|Linear force Dynamic lb/in||120||120|
|Total linear load lb/in||3,400||3,400|
|Advance travel ft/min||202||202|
|Reverse travel ft/min||150||150|
|Surface capacity Area ft²/h||28.3||28.3|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine||Air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda||Honda|
|Operating performance Max. Rated at 3600 rpm hp||9.5||9.5|
|RPM / speed Operating rpm||2,400||2,400|
|Fuel consumption US gal/h||0.9||0.9|
|Tank capacity Fuel US gal||1.8||1.8|
|Tank capacity Water US gal||8||8|
We Also Recommend