WACKER NEUSON 2" PST2 400 SUBMERSIBLE PUMP SKU# 0009112
Submersible pumps for cost-effective means to move water: PST2 400 110V/60HZ
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
PST2 400 SKU# 0009112
Submersible Pump, trash, 110V/60HZ, 1/2 HP, 20' cord.
|PST2 400/PSTF2 400|
|L x W x H in||10.04 x 7.28 x 12.91|
|L x W x H Shipping in||16.25 x 10 x 8.5|
|Diameter Discharge in||2|
|Operating weight lb||25|
|Shipping weight lb||30|
|Cable length ft||20|
|Cable Size AWG||16|
|Total head ft||39|
|Discharge capacity US gpm||53|
|Solids diameter in||0.276|
|Engine / Motor type||60 Hz 1~|
|Operating voltage V||110|
|Current Full Load A||5.4|
|Current Start A||12.6|
|at rpm rpm||3,321|
We Also Recommend
WACKER NEUSON 6" SELF PRIMING CENTRIFUGAL TRASH PUMP W/2.5" PINTLE HOOK ASSY (KIT) PT6LT SKU# 5200017434